Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas extravaganza:

This is also known as a shameless plug!

I have been a busy bee and added more stock to my shops and blogs and sites!!!

You can now buy lovely hand knitted scarves, key fobs, media pouches and tablet covers via www.etsy.com/shop/jonesyinc

I've just added new items made from felt and in glorious colours, picked out with blanket stitch in contrasting colours.

The good news is that if you add this code at the checkout, you'll receive 50% discount on all retail prices on my Etsy shop!

JONESYINC3


Later today, I'll be adding new PDF books to this site, so you'll be able to see volume 2 of the Loire, a new book on Manchester and a calendar for 2012!! These are instantly downloadable as PDF files, and once you've paid for them, the file is yours to keep, print and share!





























































































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: